Stainless Steel Sleeves
We offer reliable quality Stainless Steel Sleeves at industry leading prices. The sleeves can be used in liquid or powder coatings, which are chosen based on operating environment specifics. Stainless Steel Sleeves and fitting systems allow for continuous coating throughout a pipeline. Our sleeves will help you to isolate the internal coating from the welding process. They are widely appreciated for their long lasting working.
- Backing ring and heat tape to reduce excessive temperatures
- Holiday-free connection area
- X-ray compatible with API and ASME
- Fast and flexible method of field construction
Pipe Sleeve Configurations:
- Pipe sleeve is an unbiled connection system designed to protect internal coatings during welding
- Pipe sleeve is a belled connection system allowing for a non-restricted I.D
- Pipe sleeve insert fittings are fabricated for multiple configurations that aid in modifications or repairs: tie-ins, terminations, flanges and elbows
- Size: 6” NB to 60” O.D. Pipe
- Thickness : 8 mm to 25 mm
- Material: API 5L X65 / 70 PSL 1/2 (minimum yield 65,000 / 70,000 psi), ASTM A36 (structural; minimum yield 36,000 psi), ASTM A572 GR50 (structural; minimum yield 50,000 psi), ASTM A572 GR65 (structural; minimum yield 65,000 psi), ASTM A516 GR70 (pressure vessel; minimum yield 38,000 psi), ASTM A537 Class I (pressure vessel; minimum yield 50,000 psi).